Wednesday 21 July 2010

Will the heartache never end


I know it's not quite the same as a human's passing but one of my cousin's beloved cats died yesterday. He was a lovely big, docile boy named Gizmo.

My cousins stay on the other side of the pond and have never married. They share a house and have done for the past 30+ years. They have both had relationships but not the commitment of marriage.

They love their animals and at one time had 7 cats - mostly strays they took in and a alsation named Phantom. He was a real character. They still have a dog only a small Maltese called Muneca. She's poorly as well.

Let's hope this is the end of the sadness in our family for a while. I don't know how much more it will take before I break down in tears. So close to it at present. Thank goodness for work.

Cheeri x

3 comments:

  1. Yes life can be hard at times and you are getting more than your share at present but always remember you are never alone. I know it sounds trite but also remember this too will pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have now managed to catch up on all posts. Now that painting of hands that is a real painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love praying hands. I have some which belonged to my dear gran who passed away more than 35 years ago. Your painting of your own hands was superb though so don't think otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Followers