Monday 15 February 2010

Bring back blogging

For some reason I can no longer blog from work, a warning comes up when I try to open my blog and I can't visit anyone elses either. Oh well just have wait till I get home now and get on with work instead.

Will start to get busy again tomorrow as boss is back from his leave. He's been to the far east, lucky or what?

Feeling a lot better, been taking the tablets for the last couple of nights and getting a good sleep, only have 4 left but they certainly helped.

Had a brilliant day on Saturday, was in Rosyth visiting my beloved mum. Took her to Glenrothes for the day, went shopping and had lunch before coming back to Glasgow. Drove over at 9 and back at 7 so long day but really enjoyable. Probably go back over in a couple of weeks.

Must remember birthday card for mother-in-law, she's 90 on the 20th. Not bad eh.

Sister's birthday on 1st and cousin's on 2nd so busy time for cards.

Blog again soon.

Cheeri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers