Thursday 11 February 2010

Thursday again!!!

Hi

Can't believe it's almost the weekend yet again. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and apart from draining one arm of blood I was given some medication. Anti biotics and something short-term to help me sleep. Took the first one last night and after about 20 minutes, according to hubby, I started talking gibberish and staggered upstairs to bed. He very kindly filled my hot water bottle to save me the perilous journey back down to the kitchen. When he came to bed I was sound asleep with glasses still on and a magazine. To be perfectly honest I don't even remember the perilous journey let alone trying to read a magazine. Here's hoping it has the same effect tonight. Still feel a tad groggy this morning but not really tired. Too soon really to say they are working.

Have got the most beautiful picture of 'sunflowers' pinned up by my desk, they make me smile when I see them and then I have memories, from what seems a hundred years, of the person who painted them. Life's a funny old thing but it's best not to dwell on the past and wish for things which didn't and couldn't have happened.

It's so very cold this morning but as least we don't have the snow and ice from a few weeks ago. America is getting the brunt of it this time.

Well enough is enough better get started working.

Natter again soon, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers