Tuesday 9 February 2010

What a day

Somehow I can't get onto my blog from work anymore. Was so disappointed. Mind you the computers were playing up most of the day so will see what happens tomorrow.

Had an assignment to hand in today and worked on it for over 3 hours last night. I put it onto a USB. Learned my lesson the hard way, saved my first assignment but for some reason it disappeared into the ethos never to be found again. I had been so proud of it and the second attempt didn't really match up. Passed but only just. Have been getting steadily better and now save on computer and stick. Panic set in tonight and thought I would have to go back to work. Had been doing some 'fine tuning' at work and saving as I went along. Anyway on the bus back home tonight thinking about things in general and mulling over if there were any more changes I could make when the thought suddenly struck me - I didn't have my 'stick'. OMG what to do. It was 17:45 but I called work and luckily one of my colleagues was still there. He very kindly got the 'stick' from my computer and e-mailed my assignment to me. I owe him a bar of chocolate least, would have been ciggies but he stopped 3 months ago. Anyway the beast has been put to bed. Waiting game until next week when results will be back. Hey ho, couple of days break then start on the next one. New books, new chapters to read, new subject matter, all very exciting.

Talk again soon, bed time for me now. Nite to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers